Articles On Important Personal Injury Topics
At the Law Offices of Leonard S. Becker, APC, our attorneys work hard to provide our Northern California clients with information that is relevant to their personal injury cases. Our articles provide insight into the important personal injury topics that impact our clients every day. We hope you find the articles helpful.
If you have questions about a potential personal injury claim, we invite you to schedule a free initial consultation with a lawyer to learn more about our extensive experience and how we can help you. You can arrange an appointment at one of our offices in Hayward or Danville by calling us toll free at 800-246-4981 or sending us an email.
Please select an article from the list below:
- Do I have a slip-and-fall case? When filing a slip-and-fall lawsuit, it is important to be able to prove property owner liability.
- What to do if you are involved in a car or motorcycle accident: If you are in a car or motorcycle accident, experts recommend taking several steps to protect yourself.
- Drowsy truckers threaten the lives of California motorists: Drowsy truck drivers, who stay behind the wheel despite federal regulations, pose a threat to motorists on the road.
- Despite cellphone laws, CA residents at risk for cognitive distraction: Although California enforces strict cellphone legislation, cognitive distraction poses a significant threat to motorists on the road.
- Lawsuits filed in connection to deadly Orland bus crash: At least 15 lawsuits have been filed against FedEx and the bus company over negligence.