A Practice Dedicated To Helping Personal Injury Victims
Compassion, years of experience and an impeccable reputation in the Northern California legal community all set the Law Offices of Leonard S. Becker, APC, apart from other personal injury law firms. Our attorneys offer clients the knowledge and seasoned judgment honed over 50 years of collective practice, combined with an unmatched personal commitment to clients.
Our proven ability to get results in injury cases works to the benefit of our clients. If we take your case, the other side will have to take your compensation claim seriously. If a fair settlement offer does not result, we are ready and able to assert your rights at trial.
We represent clients in all types of personal injury claims, including:
- Back and neck injuries: Injuries to the back and neck can be devastating to the entire body. We have protected the interests of people suffering from a variety of back injuries, including spinal cord issues like disc herniation and disc protrusion.
- Construction accidents: Even if your injuries may be eligible for workers’ compensation, you may also have grounds for a personal injury claim if the negligence of someone other than your employer contributed to the accident that caused them. Our attorneys represent injured construction workers in all types of on-the-job injury claims.
- Head and brain injuries: Whether caused by a blow to the head, rapid acceleration or other motion, head and brain injuries vary widely in their symptoms and severity. An experienced attorney can help you secure the proper medical attention and pursue any relevant legal claims.
- Knee and shoulder injuries: We help people suffering from knee and shoulder injuries to pursue full and fair compensation from the responsible party. Whether you were injured in a car accident or in a fall while you were on someone else’s property, we will fight to secure full and fair compensation on your behalf.
- Scarring and disfigurement: When an accident or injury leaves lasting reminders of your pain and suffering on your body, it can be particularly hard to move on. We help scarring and disfigurement victims get the medical, emotional and financial support they need.
- Sexual abuse: In addition to facing criminal penalties, those who commit sex abuse may be held liable in civil courts for damages stemming from their negligence or misconduct.
- Soft tissue injuries: Insurance companies are extremely resistant to paying soft tissue injury claims. They are seen as nothing more than an opportunistic money grab by victims who have not really suffered any serious injuries. We will fight to secure full and fair compensation for all of the losses you have suffered as a result of your injuries.
- Broken bones and fractures: A broken bone can be disruptive to a victim’s everyday life. We provide compassionate representation and support to those suffering from broken bones.
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI): Traumatic brain injuries can be difficult to prove, and insurance companies are often dismissive of these important claims. We have extensive experience with these cases, and we will present the strongest possible argument in support of your claim for damages.
- Wrongful death: When injuries turn fatal, those left behind may not know where to turn. Our lawyers frequently assist families who have lost loved ones as they pursue damages with a wrongful death claim.
- Amputations: Some injuries may result in a lost limb or eventually require amputation. We work closely with injured individuals to seek the best possible care and fair compensation.
Do I Have A Case? | Talk To One Of Our Lawyers Today.
From our offices in Hayward and Danville, we represent clients throughout the Bay Area and across Northern California. Please call us toll-free at 800-246-4981 or contact us via email to schedule a free initial consultation.