Skilled Legal Advocacy In Auto Accident Cases
A serious motor vehicle accident can change your life in an instant. You may be suddenly scrambling to pay medical bills, worried about taking care of your family, or even struggling to perform the tasks of daily living.
At a time like this, it’s important to get a dedicated, effective personal injury lawyer on your side so that you can pursue the compensation you need to rebuild your life.
At the Law Offices of Leonard S. Becker, APC, we have a proven track record of helping injured people do just that. Give us a call today for a no-cost consultation about your case. From offices in Hayward and Danville, we serve clients in the Oakland area and across Northern California.
What Type Of Accident Were You Involved In?
We represent the victims of accidents involving a variety of vehicles, including:
- Car accidents: When you are driving a car and become involved in a collision, it can result in serious property damage and physical injury. We have assisted the victims of a variety of accidents, including rear-end collisions, sideswipe accidents and T-bone collisions.
- Truck accidents: When a large truck contributes to an accident, our lawyers help injured motorists determine who was at fault and take appropriate legal action.
- Motorcycle accidents: Because motorcycles offer less protection than cars, bikers frequently bear the serious brunt of accidents involving other vehicles. We help motorcyclists seek the medical care they need, protect their rights and pursue the appropriate compensation.
- Bus accidents: We assist victims of accidents involving buses and other public transportation vehicles.
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents: We represent cyclists and pedestrians who have been unfairly injured because of a negligent driver.
We also represent the interests of people who have been hurt by the negligence of distracted or drunk drivers.
Dedicated Advocates On Your Side
No matter what kind of accident has affected your life, we understand that it can be disruptive and upsetting. Once you retain our firm, we will alert your insurance company, as well as any other involved parties, that we are representing you. We will handle all communication on your behalf to protect your rights.
Offering Services In English • Spanish • Italian • Russian • Ukrainian
To learn more about your rights and options after a motor vehicle accident, call us at 510-470-4584 or 800-246-4981 to schedule a free initial consultation and case evaluation with an attorney. Or, if you prefer, complete our online form. There are no upfront fees. We only receive payment when we obtain a financial settlement or jury award for you.